Thursday, April 3, 2014

Weeks 4-9 This baby must be a girl, I am so sick!

It was time to deliver the news to the 3 most important parties. First we told Grandma Keller, she happens to be the first person I told about Austin as well. Paul offered up a riddle. " You have 1 now, 3 soon(Chip's twins) and then there will be 4!" Of course she got it right away and was very excited for us!

Next came my parents, " So we have a date for you to write down on the calendar!" Again no surprise there, my mom knew we had started trying!

Next was Grammy Barb, Paul was telling her how many kids were invited to Austin's birthday party with the addition of an extra child who wouldn't be seen! Ha, yep she got it too, hers was the funniest, "What? This is how I find out! "

 Everyone was very excited! The following week was Austin's birthday and man was I tired but I pulled it off!

Well, then good old week 6 arrived and man was it terrible. For the next 4 weeks I was a complete mess. I had 24/7 neasea. I was so sick, it felt like the flu. I couldn't leave my bed. Poor Austin was barricaded on the second floor so I could rest all day. I was not really working during this time frame, I managed maybe once a week. I just cannot express how miserable I was. I couldn't move without gagging. I had determined at this point the baby had to be a girl because it was so different than Austin. Along with my nausea I wasn't eating like I should and dropped to 115 pounds. How was I going to manage to get through life until the second trimester? I was so frustrated and unable to accomplish any daily tasks. Even showering was a chore! My first doctor visit is finally coming, maybe there is a cure!
Austin in bed with his very sick Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment